Wednesday, October 25

Paul on Mirra



Paul sent me this on the email, he apologises for looking a little fuzzy, he had a night out on the town last night.

" I got a lot of respect for Mirra, He's a sound guy, I remember when he was at college, and him and his housemates used to throw these huge parties, it was pretty sick, girls, motorbikes, bands all that shit. They used to get bust by the cops everytime. I remember this one time, a cop rolled in the front door, and Mirra was wasted man. The cop is all like,

" Guys, we have got a few complaints of loud noise coming from here, and we need you guys to turn the music down and break it up."

Mirra was all like, looking at this cop in the eyes and swaying from side to side, he just put his hand on the cops shoulder and says,

"Dude, you gotta chill the fuck out, have a beer..."

As he stuffs a $100 bill in the cops breast pocket and points towards a fridge full of Budweiser, Mirra just turns round and starts making out with this hot chick in denim hot pants. The cop just kinda stands there and shrugs his shoulders. I think I walked past the cop about three hours later, he was balls deep in some Mexican chick on the sofa.

Anyway Mirra is dope on a bike, I just wish he'd come ride street sometime. I know that Gold bike is a bit of a fuckin' liability, but what the fuck, Mirra can hold his own. I ain't so sure why they call him "Miracle Boy" though, it's not like he can lick his balls or nothing.

Peace out, Paul the Dog."

So there you have it, Paul's mates with Mirra...

No comments: