Friday, October 27

My Man, Dale Winton.


Hey guys, my good buddy Dale Winton is down, he's been in the area because he's in talks with ITV about a new series of Supermarket Sweep. That shit was off the hook the first time round, so into the new millenium it's gonna be WILD.

Any how I know Dale from years back, when he used to race. I tell you, this guy had a mean gate start, and was usually well ahead round the first corner. I'm sure he had a few signature parts out on AS Racing. Here's a pic of Dale when he rode for mongoose. I still can't believe they fucked him over like that.



Anyways, Dale's down for the weekend, we gonna be gettin' loose in Soho tonight and probably gonna roll it through to Saturday. Hopefully it'll be as good as last time we hit it up in London... long story...

Peace out, Paulie and Dale.

No comments: